This week, Salma at Beautifully Sewn awarded me a Leibster! From what Salma says, the Leibster award is given to bloggers who have under 200 followers, by other fellow bloggers. According to her friend Laura, “Liebster is German for “dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” Thank you Salma!
The rules of accepting this award are:
Rule #1. You must acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Rule # 2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers. Please let them know through a comment on their blog.
Rule #3. Post this wonderful award on your blog.
Rule #4. Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there.
Rule# 5. Enjoy and spread the good vibes around.
The following five blogs keep me in the loop and make me smile.
1. Just Cut the Scrap by Maranda Lee. Awesomely cute tutorials, including one for a fabric flower that I need to try.
2. Feminine Fabrications Great adventures in sewing.
3. Thread Carefully by Tabatha and Julia. Look up the amazing Tetris dress!
4. Little Purple Stocking has inspired me to create crafty goals of my own.
5. Handmake My Life has great tutorial roundups compiled by Hillery.
I sincerely appreciate this honor and hope I live up to it!